13.5 inches (340 mm)
750 fpm (228 mpm) for full rotary
360 fpm (110 mpm) for semi-rotary
Die Cylinder Repeat
10 – 26 inches (254 – 660 mm) solid rotary
Magnetic Die Cylinder Repeat
Up to 26 inches (660 mm) for semi-rotary applications
Flex Plate Repeat
2 – 25 inches (50 – 635 mm) when utilizing semi rotary diecutting
13 inches (330 mm) with an open design and ergonomic lock-and-load features
The opportunities are endless to support your pressroom curing preferences.
Incorporate high-efficiency hot air, UV LED, or UV systems
Standard 3 inch (75 mm)
Dry or Wet Lamination
Cold & Hot Foil Stamping
-Rotary Screen or Modular Digital Alternative to rotary screen
Sheeter & Conveyor Table
Flag & Splice Detection
Multi-Lane and Clear-on-Clear Label Counting
Additional Configuration Options
Report Management System (RMS) Production Analysis Tool
Missing Label & Matrix Detection
Vision Inspection System
Unsupported Film Kits
Complements digital, non-hybrid label presses without inline converting functionality.
Eliminates need for single-application embellishment units.
Ideal replacement for legacy digital converting solutions.
The Value Offline Digital Finishing Brings to Your Business
- Efficiency: Support the second step in your production process in the most efficient way possible. All slitting, stripping, cutting and flexographic embellishment needed to make your digital work “pop” is achieved in a single run
- Fast: 50% faster changeovers and production level speed up to 1000 fpm coupled with industry-setting lead times from Rotoflex manufacturing make this the fastest comprehensive solution on the market
- Flexibility: Deliver differentiated product to customers cost effectively. Print station and rail feature options unlock finishes once out of reach without downtime associated with ancillary machinery.
- Upgradability: Rail system ensures variability for future retrofits that integrate new decoration and finishing options
- Ergonomics: Operator-friendly infrastructure and intuitive design ensures simple training process and job-to-job consistency
- Support: Backed by global service and technical specialists that understand digital workflows and what can help you remove production bottlenecks.