Aldus Graphics are the leading supplier of equipment and consumables to the label printing, flexographic, narrow- and mid-web printing industries. We can supply and support a full suite of the latest technology from presses to foils, ink and core cutters and have been doing so since 1949.
There has never been a better time to purchase new printing equipment. With the Australian Government’s accelerated asset depreciation scheme* you could be able to claim an immediate tax deduction for the full cost of a new eligible depreciable asset.
Aldus Graphics are also Australia and New Zealand’s exclusive distributors of Mark Andy narrow- and mid-web printing and finishing equipment.
Consider attending Mark Andy’s upcoming Digital Pro: Beyond the Label webinar, where the presenters will:
- Dive into all the non-traditional applications you can do with a Digital Pro
- Discuss how Digital Pro can help you increase profitability with non-traditional applications
- Show simple press upgrades and how they can help you gain leverage
- Address the consumables and materials involved in non-traditional applications
- Run a couple jobs from our demo room in Poland and the U.S.
There’s still time to claim your spot, and you can do it here.
If you can’t make it to the live webinar, register anyway, and a link with the recording will be sent to you right after the webinar. Or alternatively, contact us at Aldus if you would like more information on our products and services.
*Eligible businesses with an aggregated turnover under $5 billion will get an immediate tax deduction for the full cost of new eligible depreciable assets acquired, start to use or installed ready for use between 7:30pm AEDT on 6 October 2020 and 30 June 2022. Source: https://www.ato.gov.au/Newsroom/smallbusiness/General/Budget-boost-to-small-business/